A report by Arizton Advisory & Intelligence, has predicted that the global healthcare chatbots market will grow at a CAGR of over 27.17% during the period 2020−2026.
Some of the key highlights include:
- Increasing internet connectivity and the high adoption of smartphones have broadened the reach of virtual assistant services especially virtual health platforms such as healthcare chatbots.
- The healthcare providers and patients are the major revenue contributors to the global healthcare chatbots market with a share of 58% and 24% respectively, in 2020.
- Constant advancements and the implementation of new platforms such as telehealth in the healthcare sector is key for the increasing usage of chatbots in the healthcare industry. As a result, the global healthcare chatbots market is anticipated to witness an absolute growth of around 323% during the forecast period
- North America is likely to witness the highest incremental growth of around USD 177 million during the forecast period due to the high acceptance of telehealth platforms and increase in reimbursement options for virtual health in the region.
- Vendors are actively engaged in incorporating artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies to improve and enhance the efficiency of healthcare chatbots for resolving various queries of users without the need for physical consultation with physicians
- Cloud-based healthcare chatbots are gaining significant traction among end-users as they simplify the healthcare chatbots development process offer integration with multiple channels, and data storage capabilities and this segment is likely to witness an absolute growth of around 360% during the forecast period.