Ad Credit Coupon Terms and Conditions –
1. MVW Network ad coupons are a form of ad credit that are distributed by MVW Network to certain advertisers (either via email notification or by direct deposit) for participating in various programmes (“Coupon” or sometimes referred to as an “Ad Credit” in the MVW Network Terms, defined below).
2. By activating, depositing, transferring, receiving or using a Coupon, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the terms in the email or other notification sent to you with your Coupon (together the “Ad Coupon Terms”).
3. The issuance and use of Coupons is also subject to all applicable MVW Network terms, policies and procedures (“MVW Network Terms”), including MVW Network’s Terms of Service, Commercial Terms and Advertising Policies.
4. If you do not agree to any aspect of the Ad Coupon Terms or MVW Network Terms, then you must not use Coupons.
5. Your advertiser account(s) must be in good standing with MVW Network to use a Coupon. MVW Network is solely responsible for determining whether your account is in good standing, and its decision in this regard is final.
6. Coupons have no cash value. No refund, cash or any other substitute will be provided if all or some of the Coupon amount is not redeemed before the applicable expiry date.
7. A Coupon may not be used to fulfil outstanding debts or fees. You cannot sell or transfer a Coupon or any portion thereof without MVW Network’s express written consent.
8. A Coupon will not be replaced if lost, stolen or otherwise rendered irredeemable.
9. If you suspect that a Coupon is being used without your permission or in breach of the Ad
Coupon Terms or the MVW Network Terms, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
10. A Coupon may be redeemed only once. Coupon redemptions are final and are subject to review and verification by MVW Network.
11. A Coupon cannot be used and is void where: (i) it is not obtained from MVW Network or a third party expressly authorised by MVW Network to distribute a Coupon; (ii) any part of the Coupon is transferred, resold, counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way; (iii) it is obtained through theft, fraud, deception or unlawful means; (iv) it is used by someone other than the intended recipient; or (v) other restrictions render it unusable or invalid.
12. Coupons may be subject to and include applicable taxes and levies, including, without limitation, withholding taxes. You are responsible for bearing and remitting any taxes that apply to the Coupons. You will indemnify and hold MVW Network harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
13. MVW Network reserves the right to charge you for advertising paid with Coupons that do not comply with the Ad Coupon Terms or MVW Network Terms. If you breach the Ad Coupon Terms or MVW Network Terms, you agree that you will pay for the value or cost of the Coupon, as well as any legal fees resulting from your breach. You agree to resolve any disputes related to the use of Coupons in accordance with the Terms of Service.
14. MVW Network may amend, suspend or terminate Coupons at any time without prior notice or consent.
15. Any questions or issues relating to Coupons will be determined at MVW Network’s sole discretion and its decisions in this regard are final and binding.
16. You must not use a Coupon in any way that would violate applicable laws, including in a manner that would constitute bribery, an illegal kickback, an illegal campaign contribution or any other violation of applicable anti-corruption, political activity or other laws.
17. Coupons cannot be used for ads that would be classified as “ads about social issues, elections or politics” under the MVW Network Terms. In certain situations, MVW Network may offer an approval process through which MVW Network may grant approval for such ads on a case-by-case basis.
18. If you are a government or political entity or official and you’ve received MVW Network’s express permission to use a Coupon, then you represent and warrant that your receipt and use of Coupons is in compliance with all rules and regulations applicable to your entity or organisation governing the acceptance of things of value. A government entity includes, but is not limited to, government agencies at any level, businesses owned or controlled by a government entity or official, and public international organisations (such as the United Nations or the World Health Organization). A government official includes any officials, employees and anyone else who acts in an official capacity on behalf of any of the above, as well as their family members. A political entity or official means political parties, campaigns and candidates,including any officials, employees and anyone else who acts in an official capacity on their behalf, as well as their family members.
19. MVW Network may update or amend the Ad Coupon Terms at any time without prior notice to you. Use of Coupons are part of “MVW Network Products” under MVW Network’s Terms of Service, and your use of these Coupons is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, the “MVW Network Products” as defined therein. These Ad Coupon Terms do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from MVW Network, and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns for which you are using Coupons. In the event of any conflict between such terms, these Ad Coupon Terms or the Terms of Service, these Ad Coupon Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of Coupons, and solely to the extent of the conflict. MVW Network reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with applicable terms and to update them from time to time, and your use of a Coupon constitutes acceptance of those changes.
20. All disputes are subject to “Mumbai, India, Jurisdiction”.
Last updated 7 January, 2023